Church and Religious Center Security
Churches and Synagogs were once the safe haven for worship and fellowship without the worry of harm. Security for your church has now risen to a new level of need with a proactive approach. A church, parochial school, or any other faith-based location is a target for extremists, terrorists, or those who have simply chosen a place at random. As part of the critical infrastructure in the country, security measures must be considered a priority in today’s environment but, more critically, the facilities must not lose the sanctity of their mission.
As a Security Expert we provide your organization with a security assessment that would be customized to cover areas such as:
- Physical security such as access control, security cameras, and lighting.
- Review of uniformed security personnel (contract guard or police) protocols.
- Training and awareness for those entrusted with the security function.
- Emergency planning that would extend to “stranger danger”, lock down procedures, and evacuation.
- First responder liaison.
- Development of policies and procedures.
- Specific considerations are given to day care, schools, and camps.
These are just a few areas of church and religious activities security risks that can be investigated. We work directly with your staff to create the best approach possible to ultimately protect those who enter your doors.