Security Casualty Claims Expert
As Security Expert Witnesses, we provide litigation services for insurance companies who are defending or seeking damages from casualty loss due to security issues.
Our services include the analysis of:
- Crime foreseeability.
- Adequacy of security staffing, training and supervision.
- Adequacy of contract security services on duty.
- Adequacy of physical security systems such as access control, security cameras, recording systems, burglary, robbery, and panic alarms.
- Adequacy of background investigations prior to employment.
- Adequacy of response by contract guard central station operations.
Please also review the services we offer as security consultants to provide a proactive approach to any of your insured clients. Call or email us for further information.
Experience with security litigation involving burglaries committed by the “Cuban Mafia”.
Litigation services provided in
New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Philadelphia, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Detroit, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Columbus, Austin, Memphis, Fort Worth, Baltimore, Charlotte, El Paso, Boston, Seattle, Washington, Milwaukee, Denver, Louisville/Jefferson County, Las Vegas, Nashville-Davidson, Oklahoma city, Portland, Tucson, Albuquerque, Atlanta, Long Beach, Fresno, Sacramento, Mesa, Kansas, Cleveland, Virginia Beach, Omaha, Miami, Oakland, Tulsa, Honolulu, Minneapolis, Colorado Springs, Arlington, Wichita, Raleigh, St. Louis, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Tampa, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Bakersfield, Aurora, Toledo, Riverside, Stockton, Corpus Christi, Newark, Anchorage, Plano, Fort Wayne, St. Petersburg, Greensboro, Scottsdale, Baton Rouge, Birmingham, New Orleans, Orlando, Garland, Hialeah, Laredo, Lubbock, Durham, Montgomery, Shreveport