Nightclub Security & Bouncer Training
Nightclub security personnel are known by many titles but bouncer is the most common. Bouncer training is critical to the overall security planning for all clubs.
My experience as a security manager and nightclub security expert witness has provided a wealth of insight into the demands of the management of this function. Security, in general, requires planning by club owners and management, hiring the right personnel, adequate training and overall consistent supervision.
Our Nightclub Security Services
If your club is looking for a proactive approach for your bouncer’s and security staff training, we offer the following:
- A complete assessment of your current policies, procedures, training and other practices.
- A complete assessment of your physical security measures including parking lot lighting, metal detectors, emergency egress systems, CCTV and robbery prevention methods.
- The development of policies and procedures for managing both in-house and contract security personnel.
- A train-the-trainer program so that your efforts can continue with consistency with every new hire.
- An examination of civil liability for your jurisdiction and how to best prepare for any litigation.
This training is not available for individuals. This program is offered to management and security staff as a team for operating bars, nightclubs, and adult entertainment venues. We don’t guarantee any insurance premium reductions nor will the program make your club “bullet proof” to liability. Regardless of the superior level of any training, the individual human factor will derail that every time.
See our Nightclub Security Guide for insight into the areas of our expertise. We do not provide any training related to the use of pain compliance, grappling, use of non-lethal devices such as Taser, handcuffs, or chemical spray.