From Pre-K to Colleges and Universities
As school security consultants, we assist any public or private school develop a more focused security assessment of buildings, facilities, and other areas to determine security gaps and to establish emergency planning. We recognize the strength of local Security Departments, Campus Public Safety, On and Off-Campus Police Agencies, and Emergency Responders and therefore want to work closely with these agencies. We recognize too, that an outside consultant can make a tremendous difference in focus, prioritization, and follow up. We are experts in the development of collaborative programs such as these.
Our core competencies will assist School Administration, Faculty, Staff, School and Campus Police, Security, Local Authorities and first responders.
Our services offer the leadership necessary to create, plan, and budget for security implementation.
- We first conduct a properly developed security assessment to best define potential gaps in security measures.
- We will assist in the creation of an action plan to correctly prioritize security hardware and equipment based on available funding.
- We audit your Emergency Operations Plan to ensure remediation has taken place to close identified gaps in a timely fashion.
- We provide active shooter training scenarios on campus and lockdown procedures.
- We assist administrations create school-specific awareness training programs and create a baseline contingency plan that has been properly prioritized by school officials, parents and the broader school community
- We offer the creation of a Business Continuity Plan for all campuses.
- We can provide practical and tabletop drills for predictable execution.
- We offer highly specialized prevention and first-responder training for school resource officers (SROs) and school security personnel
Fact: There is no nation-wide standard for a security assessment for schools and campuses.
- We employ the security assessment recommendations promulgated by the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) and Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) and the International Association for Professional Security Consultants (IAPSC).
- We understand the budgetary constraints for both the study of a campus and the implementation of action plans.
- We understand the amount of cooperation and coordination needed with first responders to be successful.
- We provide a scalable “best for business” approach which eliminates cookie cutter proposals.
Please contact us directly or submit your RFP for our consideration.
Armed Response Training
We have also established a strategic partnership with the international security services provider Hanan Yadin and ISI, LLC.
ISI provides active shooter training to law enforcement, campus police, campus security, and, now, to school administration. The school security training can be customized for any campus and offers a wide array of time-tested and successful solutions.
To review criminal activity for college and university campuses nation-wide visit The Campus Security Data Analysis Cutting Tool Website.
Texas School Safety Center
We have received additional training from the Texas School Safety Center so that we may better serve our clients.